Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Term 1 Reflection


What was your best moment in term one? Why?  
Chromebook. It felt like Christmas.
What was the most important thing you learnt?
I  like art because  art  is cool.
What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
PE. Because i like to run.
What subject did you not do so well in and why?
Read. because it  is  hard
Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently.  No, I don't  know how to spell
What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
I have to be good next term. Because  i  was naughty  this term.

Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you have done this term:

/10  

3 comments:

  1. You Reflection remind me about Christmas I think your Reflection Is awesome but you maybe need to put a photo in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good commenting Maurice! Well done adding something thoughtful, helpful and kind!

      Delete
  2. Toa, I am so impressed that you manged to finish this all by yourself! I think it is awesome that you were so honest in your reflections! Next time we will work on making one a whole sentence!

    ReplyDelete